Committed to Safety: Latest Information on COVID-19 Precautions
The safety of our patients and staff has always been and remains our top priority.
As the world continues to navigate the challenges presented by COVID-19, we realize that some people may have questions about coming to Manatee Diagnostic Center even as they seek to address pressing health issues. Please note that we have implemented extraordinary measures and additional protocols to help ensure a safe and clean environment for our patients, physicians, staff and community. We are actively monitoring and responding to all recommendations made by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health in Manatee County.
Thank you for entrusting your care to us. When you or your loved ones need services, know that we are here … safe, trusted and ready to deliver a superior healthcare experience.
Manatee Diagnostic Center Services
Our four locations are fully operational. If you are scheduled to visit one of our locations for testing and have a fever or flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. Due to a number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in our area, we are only allowing patients in our locations. Patients will have their temperature taken when they arrive and must wear a mask. Patients may wear their own mask or one will be provided.
- Riverside: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Pointe West: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
- Parrish: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
- Arcadia: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm.
Individuals Experiencing COVID-19 Symptoms
If you develop a fever or cough or have difficulty breathing, or have had close contact with someone who has had a confirmed positive COVID-19 test result, please seek medical attention by calling your provider’s office or an Urgent Care Center.
If you need help deciding if you should seek medical care, access the CDC Coronavirus Self-Checker on the CDC COVID-19 Symptoms page by clicking on the Coronavirus Self-Checker button at the top of the page.
The CDC recommends individuals and families follow everyday preventive measures including:
- Social distancing – avoiding crowds and crowded spaces, avoiding handshaking and hugging, deliberately staying at least six feet away from other people, and replacing in-person visits with remote check-ins using technology.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then dispose of the tissue.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with 60–95% alcohol.
- Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces and objects.
- Stay home when you are sick with respiratory disease symptoms.
- World Health Organization →
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) →
- CDC Coronavirus Self-checker →
We are accepting donations!
We thank our local community for your generosity and your time. If you are interested in providing items (donated or hand-made) to our locations, kindly follow the user-friendly instructions here. To make a donation, contact us.